NIDEK’s MP-1 is a fundus tracking perimeter that provides true retinal sensitivity data as well as a quantitative analysis of fixation location and stability. Our Mircroperimeter biofeedback equipment is specifically designed to treat patients with low vision.
- Finds the position, shape, and size of even the smallest scotomas
- Includes a differential mapping function and provides exact exam replication for assessment of changes in retinal sensitivity over time
- Offers the ability to create perimetry patterns customized to the needs of your practice or clinical trial — programmable parameters allow the user to specify stimulus intensity, location, size, color, and duration
- Perimetry and fixation data are automatically plotted over a color fundus photo
- Biofeedback system with fixation therapy for low-vision patients