Careers at NIDEK
NIDEK offers excellent career opportunities for individuals seeking to become part of a global organization – providing new and innovative products in the areas of ophthalmic diagnostic and surgical devices. Our expert team of employees consists of specialists in marketing, engineering, sales, service, and administration that continually strive to exceed the expectations of our valued customers.
NIDEK is a unique, people-oriented work environment driven by the latest advancements in technology. We offer competitive salaries, a 401(k) savings plan, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes excellent medical, dental, and other offerings.
If you’re interested in becoming part of the NIDEK team, please send your cover letter and resume, including details of your past experience and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail us at:
47651 Westinghouse Drive
Fremont, CA 94539-7474
NIDEK is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Our employment policies and decisions are based upon an individual’s qualifications without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, medical condition, disability, veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Provides clinical and technical training at customer sites to educate physicians and technicians in preparing for contemporary practice and acquiring the knowledge and skills so that they can competently perform their job roles. The clinical educator will facilitate the educational process through assessment, development, planning, implementation and evaluation of competency assessment and continuing education. In addition they will provide training and support to clinical and non-clinical staff.
Essential Job Functions:
• Installs products and educates customers on product operation and clinical uses and responds to clinical questions effectively and professionally.
• Develops operational and clinical training programs and instructional materials including Quick Guides and handouts for all products.
• Provide support to physicians and technicians regarding clinical questions quickly and efficiently.
• Provide clinical training and support to customers, service and sales remotely .
• Maintain existing training and education material to ensure continued compliance with regulations, clinical changes and product capabilities.
• Develop relationships with physicians to support education and training of physicians through the auspices of Nidek.
• Co-ordinates all physician training for the specified area, creates and maintains certificates and other education documentation and records as required by FDA.
• Reports any product performance problems or concerns obtained from customers to appropriate Nidek management.
• Works with marketing to create audio and visual content for the Nidek website.
• Assist sales and service representatives in the resolution and follow up of problems when necessary.
• Support QA department to investigate adverse event and summarize in report required by FDA.
• Attend trade shows to assist sales activity and respond to clinical questions from customers.
Education and Skills
Minimum two years of experience in ophthalmic clinical practice and or clinical trial experience
Preferred Qualifications – Certified Ophthalmic Technician, Certified Ophthalmic Medical Technician, Certified Surgical Technical or other related certification.
A detailed knowledge of clinical ophthalmology is required for this position.